Get trouble to uninstall Opera Stable browser in Windows? What kind of problems you have to remove it? Wanting to find a proper way to solve it, there you go.
Opera Stable is a legitimate internet browser compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, mobile devices, and tablets. Opera Stable is not considered malicious, but it may cause several issues on the computer system and the internet browser, as well as promote questionable search results and webpages. Opera Stable is often promoted by third-parties and can install alongside ad-supported programs and malware. This can cause various issues for computer users.
Here are some reasons why people want to get rid of it:
- Opera not work well on my computer;
- It runs slowly;
- Opera causing too many popups;
- It might causes malware on computer.
More specific example down below:
1. Find it not in the list of control panel:
“Opera causing too many popups on my screen. Screen going to another screen which I don’t want, and keeps moving so it is hard to read anything. I do not want this on my computer. Opera not listed in control panel so can’t remove it. What can I do to remove it?”
2. Receive strange message not able to remove Opera:
“I may have installed an incorrect version of Opera. It was not installed correctly and now I am not able to remove it.
Below is what I get. I am a newbie.
The following packages will be REMOVED:
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 46.6 MB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database … 233477 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing opera (12.16.1860-1linuxmint) …
Easily uninstall Opera Stable with removal tool
Then what should you do to completely uninstall Opera Stable if it is not in the Control Panel? Meanwhile, a third-party uninstall tool might help you out of trouble.
The detailed instruction is right here below:
- Step 1. Find & select Opera in the Programs list, and click Run Analysis, a list of all the related files will be displayed,
- Step 2. After the analysis, press Complete Uninstall button to delete Opera Stable;
- Step 3. Click Scan Leftovers when the button turns to green. This is to scan for the program’s vestiges, which will also be displayed in a list. You can review the list for details, then hit Delete Leftovers to uninstall Opera.
To check whether you’ve done the removal well, click “Back to Step1.” You will be brought back to the programs list, where you can see all the currently installed programs on the system. Opera should be gone by now, and you can try to uninstall other unwanted/needless programs by performing the same 3 steps above.
More information to totally get rid of Opera Stable browser, please visit this blog for complete tips & steps: