bnboiu.exe is a risky virus which corrupts your computer severely or causes trouble when you use some software and arise unstoppable pop-ups. It can be installed on your computer with share programs or games when you download or update programs from the Internet. It can also be installed if you open spam email attachments or hacked web sites.
Mostly, there are kinds of reasons for the sudden appearing of bnboiu.exe errors on your computer and the most common ones are old or incompatible hardware; inundated versions of software or incompatible software; virus or any other malfunctioned program attacks; bad program installation or uninstallation. And the bnboiu.exe error usually pops up like:
1. Runtime Error! Program [path]\bnboiu.exe. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.
2. [path]\bnboiu.exe is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media.
3. Error loading [path]\bnboiu.exe. The specified module could not be found.
4. This application has failed to start because bnboiu.exe was not found.
5. Can’t find bnboiu.exe.
But don’t be threaten when experiencing such error, we can fix bnboiu.exe error by the following measures according to different causes, such as: restart the computer, fixing corrupt or invalid registry entries of bnboiu.exe file, updating the drivers of hardware devices related to bnboiu.exe, performing a full malware scan for your computer system, undoing the recent changes in the system with Windows System Restore; installing or roll back certain device driver to a previous version, or testing hardware devices.
Fix bnboiu.exe error by copying and pasting bnboiu.exe to locate the correct directory on system.
1. Use system searching function to locate bnboiu.exe file on your computer. It must be removed to another location by mistake. After that, copy bnboiu.exe back to the correct folder C:\WINDOWS\system32.
2. If you fail to locate a copy of bnboiu.exe on your computer, you can copy the file from another normal computer with the same version of Windows operating system to your damaged computer.